Services for Veterans
At Morris-Baker, our service to area veterans is greatly influenced by the leadership of our late owner, Carson Baker. Mr. Baker served as a U.S. Army combat medic during World War II, and he modeled a solemn respect for those who served. We work diligently to serve our area veterans in a manner he would be proud of. When Morris-Baker serves you, we can assist you with applying for the following benefits and services:
- Burial in the U.S. National Cemetery at Mountain Home
- Military honors at the cemetery or funeral service
- A new and pressed U.S. Flag for presentation
- A protective case for the burial flag
- Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Veterans Administration burial benefits
- Veterans Administration headstone or grave marker
We also offer a selection of American-made caskets and burial vaults designed to honor the service of our veterans, and we are uniquely located to allow for a horse-drawn caisson to process from our firm to Monte Vista Memorial Park for burial services. Whether you decide to take advantage of all of our services to veterans, or just one, we will assist you in creating a meaningful tribute to your loved one.
We have the information every veteran should know about the benefits they can receive at Mountain Home National Cemetery. We encourage you to call us today to ensure you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Call Us Now at 423-282-1521