Morris-Baker Funeral Home is locally owned and operated by Preston McKee and has been caring for the families of the Johnson City area since 1915. Our specially trained, caring staff has guided thousands of local families through the most difficult times families face. Our focus is not merely on the individual tasks we perform. We also strive to do everything we can to help families begin healing, and we provide the resources they need to continue the healing process long into the future.
Reasons Families Choose Morris-Baker:
- Three generations of local ownership and a 100 year tradition of caring service
- Empowered, expert, caring and professional staff
- Modern and comfortable facilities all on a single level with no stairs
- Onsite Hospitality Center for catered receptions
- Choice of two unique chapels able to accommodate large or small gatherings
- Cremation services conducted by our licensed staff
- Monthly widow and widowers support events
- Active participation in and support of charitable organizations
- Grief therapy dog to help the smallest guests feel comfortable attending services
When you choose Morris-Baker, you can rest assured that more people choose us because of our heritage of professional and compassionate service and our total commitment to the community.
Call Us Now at (423) 282-1521